Lake Kitandara Bwindi LodgeLocation: Bordering Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
We have a tented camp beside the main entrance to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. Our specialties are gorilla trekking, bird watching, white water rafting on the exotic waters of the Nile, mountain cycling and climbing, and tours of the numerous national parks throughout Uganda in private groups group or via individual itineraries.
Room DescriptionWe have a luxurious tented camp and campsite in Bwindi just a stone throw away from the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park gate. They have:
- Flush toilets
- Shower and bathtub
Activities At The Lodge
- Gorilla tracking
- Bird watching
- White water rafting on the exotic waters of the Nile
- Mountain cycling and climbing
- Tours of National Parks in the region
- We use solar power and water warming as source of energy and heating
- We market local community walks and support local schools, hospital and orphanages
- We encourage guests to purchase locally made handcrafts.
- We also have local cultural groups perform at the lodge. This helps them share their culture with others and also generate income for their communities.
+256 (0)312 277204
+256 (0)312 276878
- Range $200