Apoka Safari LodgeLocation: Kidepo Valley National Park
Apoka is located on a picturesque kopje overlooking the Narus River valley in the remote and beautiful Kidepo Valley National Park. The Park itself is located in far northeastern Uganda, bordering Sudan to the North, the Napore Mountains to the West, and the Morungole Mountains to the South. The Kenyan border is just 5 kilometers from the Park’s Eastern boundary. At the crossroads of Kenyan, Sudanese and Ugandan ecosystems, Kidepo provides an amazing wildlife experience in a remote and pristine wilderness. Apoka Lodge is relaxed and a very remote location of the park which provides a quiet, private and fulfilling experience.
- Apoka contains ten separate cottages, each self-contained and including indoor showers and outdoor bathtubs, as well as a veranda for relaxing and enjoying the view. Our cottages are ideal for honeymooners.
Activities At The Lodge
- Picnics and private dinners
- Community tours to the local community and the Batwa
- Game drive
- Night game drive
- Walking safari
- Bird watching
- Visits to the local village
- Karamajong dance performance
- All community activities help support the surrounding communities.
- Tours help support the culture and livelihood of the Batwa people.
+256 772 707 007